1 ripe banana
3 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 scoop Pure Blend Company Vegan Maca & Madagascan Vanilla protein powder
6 egg whites
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 scoop collagen
3 tbsp almond milk
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth
2. Spray a skillet with oil and pour batter onto pan
3. Allow each pancake to bubble then flip
4. Top with your toppings and enjoy!!
1/2 grated zucchini (courgette)
3/4 cup (65g) oats of choice
1/2 cup almond milk
Splash of water
1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
2-3tbsp liquid egg whites (or 1-2 egg whites if separating whole eggs)
1tsp ground cinnamon
1/4tsp ground ginger
1tbsp raw cacao powder
1tsp honey (optional)
2 heaped tbsp Pure Blend Co raw cacao hemp protein
Fresh, frozen or dried fruit e.g. sliced apple, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, goji berries
Seeds e.g. sunflower, pumpkin, chia, flaxseed, hemp
Muesli or granola
Yoghurt - I love using coconut yoghurt
Nut butter - Pip and Nut almond butter is my fav!
1. Place the courgette, oats, milk, water and coconut oil in a pan and bring contents to the boil.
2. Reduce to a simmer and stir frequently for about 5 minutes - this is what helps to create a creamy texture and also ensures the zoats don't stick to the base of the pan.
3. Once cooked, turn off the heat and add the egg whites. As soon as you add them, stir vigorously until well combined for about 10-20 seconds to avoid the eggs scrambling.
The egg whites will add an amazing creamy texture and help bind the whole dish together.
4. Add the remaining ingredients
5. Pour into a bowl and add toppings of choice!
[Makes 3 cups]
1/2 cup chia seeds
3 cups nut milk
3 tbsp Pure Blend Co Maca & Madagascan Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 tsp spirulina powder
4-5 drops peppermint essential oil, or 1 tsp peppermint extract
1-2 tsp sweetener (such as stevia, raw honey, maple syrup, agave)
3 tbsp raw cacao nibs
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the chia seeds, nut milk, protein powder, spirulina, peppermint oil or extract and sweetener until well combined with no lumps. Fold in the cacao nibs. Let stand 3-5 minutes. Mix again before placing in the refrigerator covered for 30-45 minutes or overnight
2. Serve on its own, or layer with your favorite non-dairy yogurt. Garnish with dried coconut and cacao nibs
[Makes 2 bowls]
4 oz. frozen young coconut meat
2 medjool dates
2/3 cup nut milk
2 tbsp Pure Blend Co Matcha Green Tea & Madagascan Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
2" piece of fresh ginger
3 ice cubes
1. Blend all ingredients in high-speed blender on medium setting until completely smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl. Garnish with coconut chips, sesame seeds and powdered matcha. Serve immediately.