Vegan Cacao protein pancakes
By Sophia Ernst 27. Oct. 2017
half a cup of dried chickpeas soaked overnight
3 tablespoons of Pure Blend Co Vegan Raw Cacao protein powder
strawberries for decoration
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of water
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight and blend them together with 3/4 of the banana.
2. Add the baking powder and the protein powder. The amount of the protein powder depends on the size of your banana and also the consistence of the protein powder. Just try a little bit until the dough has the right texture.
3. Pour about one tablespoon of the mixture into the preheated non sticking pan.
4. While the pancakes are cooking you can prepare the toppings. I used some strawberries and the rest of the banana, but you also can take some mango, coco nibs, or whatever you have at home at the moment.
5. After about 5 minutes you can flip your pancakes on the other side and wait until the other side is nice and brown. Then you can serve them and enjoy them!