Raspberry and Almond Protein Banana Loaf
By Alexandra Reay 07. Oct. 2017
The proof really is in the pudding with this recipe. Think goo-ey banana cake consistency, a sweet and sour kick from the raspberries, and the crunchy texture of toasted almonds. What’s more? This recipe doubles up as the perfect guilt free post workout snack.
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
Handful of frozen raspberries
2 scoops Pure Blend Co protein powder
Handful of flaked almonds
2 large eggs
200g self raising flour
2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat your oven to 180C. Lightly grease a loaf tin with olive oil.
2. Peel the bananas, add to a mixing bowl, mash with the back of a fork and put aside.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon until creamy.
4. Crack in the eggs one at a time and beat until smooth.
5. Fold in the flour, honey, mashed bananas and frozen raspberries.
6. Add to the loaf tin and top with some extra raspberries and the almonds.
7. Cook for 40 minutes or until golden & cooked through (test this by putting a knife through the middle, if it comes out clean, it’s cooked!).