(makes 18 mini doughnuts)
¾ cup almond flour (or any other gluten free flour
1/3 cup Pure Blend Co Vegan Maca & Vanilla Protein
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup almond milk (or another milk of choice)
1 flax egg (or chia egg)
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp coconut sugar
2 tbsp agave syrup
1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
For the glaze:
¼ cup raw coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 cup of berry smoothie mix
Toppings: of your choice (dry fruits, nuts, cake decorations,nut butter or even real flowers)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients, mix, and then add the dry mixture in. Mix until well combined.
3. Put the batter into a piping bag and squeeze the batter into a silicon doughnut tray.
4. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring into a cooling rack.
5. For the glaze, melt the coconut butter then whisk all the ingredients together. Dip the donut in the glaze and sprinkle desired toppings.
Don't forget to take some photos of your amazing creations!