No Bake Raspberry and Cacao Tartlets
By Aneta 28. Aug. 2018
Base (makes 2):
1/2 cup raw hazelnuts (no skins)
3 tbsp ground almonds
3 tbsp Pure Blend Co Raw Cacao Vegan White Hemp protein powder
7 juicy medjool dates *
pinch of salt
1-2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp lime juice
1. In a food processor pulse the nuts alond with protein powder and groun almonds till you get a breadcrumbs consistency.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and process till combined.
3. Divide into two and press into tartlet tins to form the tartlet shell.
4. Pop into the fridge to chill.
250ml oat milk
4 juicy medjool dates *
1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen) **
2 thumb size pieces of raw beetroot (optional)
3 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp agar
3 tsp rice flour
1. In a high speed blender combine milk with dates till completely smooth, add the rest of the ingredients and blend till all is well combined and smooth.
2. Transfer into a non stick pan and let it rest for 10-15 min.
3. Cook on medium low heat till the mixture starts to thicken (around 5-7 minutes ) whisking from time to time.
4. Take of the heat and cool slightly whisking occasionally before dividing into two parts and pouring into the tartlet shells.
5. Chill in the fridge for at least two hours (or till set and easily removed from the tin ) before enjoying with your favourite cup of tea or a coffee!
* if you don’t have medjool dates you can soak the packed ones in hot water for 1h and discard the water before adding them to the recipe
** if you are using frozen raspberries defrost them first or cook on low heat till they are soft and slightly mashed