CACAO BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES (VEGAN)
By Romy 19. Jan. 2017
2 tbsp Pure Blend Co Raw Cacao Vegan White Hemp Protein
2 tbsp gluten-free oats
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 ripe banana
1/2 tsp baking powder
5 tbsp coconut milk (you can sub this for your favourite plant based milk!)
1 tsp coconut oil for the pan
1. Mash the banana in a bowl and mix in the protein powder and oats
2. When you have a crumbly mix, add the chia seeds, baking powder and banana mix to a blender and blend well with the coconut milk. The mix should be smooth but not too runny. If it is too crumbly, add some more milk, if it is too runny add more oats
3. Heat a pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil
4. Add a tablespoon of pancake mix and with the back of the spoon carefully form the pancake in the pan. We like having smaller pancakes and stacking them!
5. Flip after 2 minutes and cook until the pancakes are slightly brown on both sides
6. Serve with some fresh fruit or berries - yummy and energy filled breakfast is ready!